Friday, February 21, 2014

O.N.E joins Blogspot!

     After almost two years of building I caved in & added blogger to my job title @ O.N.E.  I realize how important it is for a business to have  an open platform to showcase latest creations.  With so many in second life blogging, I believe it will be another good way to meet more creative souls & potential customers.
    O.N.E (Oddz n Endz) was established back in 2012, It all began with my first build "Da Club." From there I released some urban/grunge and goth styled skyboxes and furnishings.  Wasn't many but from there I began to build my customer base.  Fast forward to to the present and my creativity is all over the place lol.  I've never been one to just color in between the lines & I am excited to see where my creative flow expands to.  I have many ideas/projects to come, looking forward to sharing them here and of course second life!

    


No comments:

Post a Comment