Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I Luv Zombies!!!

So if you ever been to my shop or bought my stuff you know I love goth & horror stuff.  Most particularly Zombies!  I am a Walking Dead fanatic & was in need of a new tipjar... so after some tinkering & randomness I bring you the Death By Stereo Zombie! After the Only the Lonely Zombie Rug I had to bring Oddlie the Zombie back (yes I named him lol)

Death By Stereo Zombie 
☠ 100 % Mesh
☠ 9 prim Land Impact
☠ Unscripted Version & Scripted Version (sold separately)

Both Versions will be available starting Fri March 21st til Mon March 24th for just 60L part of the My 60L Sales Event!  So come by the shop and  show some Zombie <3! O.N.E Mainstore

If you never seen Oddlie's debut on the rug here it is & he is also available for sale both in marketplace & inworld!




No comments:

Post a Comment