Friday, July 18, 2014

O.N.E's New Location

After a couple of months of juggling ideas and concepts, I decided to go back to where it all started... dark & grungy!  Inspired by my first build and opinions from customers & friends the new location is a spacious dark looking lot. Three floors for items a distressed garage shop for more retail space & a demo area just below the shop!

I am still putting some final touches and implementing some ideas including a hangout/party area, a gacha area and some new group only gifts will be coming soon.  As a thank you to all who have supported O.N.E & enjoyed my creations I have made the group free to join until the end of this month.

More great stuff  to come...
Come by the shop and see for yourself! O.N.E Mainstore




No comments:

Post a Comment