Sunday, August 10, 2014

Bazinga!!!!

O.N.E has once again had to be relocated, this was not for the need of extra space or for a better opportunity. It was due to the fact that I was given two days notice to relocate because they were not responsible enough to maintain the sim, (YES 2 DAYS!)  Then to add insult to injury they assigned me a parcel at one of their existing sims without giving me a choice or say in the matter.  I don't know about anyone else but I make an effort to go to parcels see its performance and what neighbors are in near by parcels before I decide to rent or not.  Its pretty much general protocol I believe for us all. I also had 3 weeks left of their since I often pay on a monthly basis. After expressing my disagreement she refused to refund and also went on to say that they did not have the money to refund and the battle begun.
In the end I was given 3k out of the 4.4K that was owed to me, this women expressed hardly no professionalism and simply thought that it was acceptable.  There would be no *censored* way I would continue to rent from a property company where its evident that are not responsible enough to continue keeping the sims they own open.

When I began this blog it was to give another outlet for my items, news and events to be heard.  After what transpired with me and my shop I felt it was necessary to warn others so they don't fall victim to them as well.  DO NOT RENT FROM FANTASY WORLD ESTATES!

So after shutting down for a day I found a new place and from a reliable source who I should of just stood with all along.  For all you Big Bang Theory fans you will get a kick out of the sim name and it will explain the blog's title.  O.N.E's new home is on the Bazinga Sim O.N.E's New Location

Come by and take a look and for those that couldn't access the store for the 60L sales item I will leave them up until the end of the week. I do apologize for anyone that got stuck on the old sim trying to get to the store.
I also waived the group invite fee for the next week for the inconvenience and there will be a group gift coming very very soon.

Thank you all for the support it is much appreciated!

-Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment