Saturday, October 11, 2014

City Living Part Deux

    After a few customers purchased the first version of the City Living Skybox and some that inquired  if I would make an open concept version I went back to the drawing board.  After some tweaks  and opening up the second floor I bring you the City Living Skybox II! Unlike the first version, the latest version is built fully open concept unlike its predecessor which comes with a bathroom and bedroom. The City Living Skybox II is fully open and I believe gives the buyer more options to set  up as they wish.

The City Living Skybox II:

- 100% Mesh
- 28 prims w/o Decor / 59 prims fully decorated
- Accent Wall has 10 Color Options
- Custom Art Textures (1 prim each)
- 2nd Floor Canvas has 5 Options
- Tintable Curtains (4 prims each)
- Built into a box for privacy

     At this time the store is getting redone, demo nor items are available at the Mainstore for another few days.  The skybox along with all my items are available in marketplace.  Since it is not available inworld I decide to promo price it at just $249L until my store location is complete

No comments:

Post a Comment