Friday, December 5, 2014

Some Words & Some Deals For You!

Hello Everyone,

     Firstly, I want to thank  each and every person that has been a customer and those who have supported the shop through their blogs, groups, spread word about the store etc... Thank you!!
It is the appreciation from you guys that has made my last 2 1/2 years as a creator worthwhile.
The past few months has been a bit of a challenge to continue to create freely while I have been dealing with some personal matters.  After some difficult decision making I decided to temporarily close the in-world location as I attend to my real life.  This isn't a good bye!... I hope to return at some point Early 2015 to bring back the store in-world with new items  and much more! The store will continue in marketplace during my time away so please feel free to shop through there.

Now for the Deal part of this entry (drum roll) LOL

EVERY SINGLE ITEM IN-WORLD HAS BEEN DISCOUNTED 50% OFF FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS!  NEW RELEASES, BEST SELLERS, OLD ITEMS  NOTHING IS EXCLUDED!

Here is a direct ride to the shop: O.N.E Mainstore


Since the store will not be open for the entire month I had to pull out of the Megastuff Hunt.
I decide to put the White As Snow Skybox for sale right in the entry of the store for just $25L!
(view previous blog entry for information and photos)


Again thank you to everyone who has supported me especially those customers who have come to the store to just wish me well you have no idea how much it meant to here the kind words from you all.  I wish you all a happy holiday and new year... See you in 2015!

~Sue A. Cide


No comments:

Post a Comment